How to avoid exam fear, stress, anxiety and tension
Relaxation for students and children
Heartfulness relaxation technique is the quickest solution during examinations. Students often get tensed and have very less time to get their minds fresh and get back to answering questions. Heartfulness relaxation technique has been adopted in many stressful workstations including Corporates, Emergency organizations including military, police, firefighters and more.
"Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
Relaxation technique is very useful during:
- Beginning of Examination
- Forgetting answers in between
- Going blank without progress
- Stress to finish exam within time
The video below is proven scientifically to relax the whole human body, and helps to rejuvenate in very less time. Please keep your volumes up to watch the video below.
Follow the below points(Translation of video)
- Sit comfortably and gently close your eyes. Allow your breath to be natural and calm. Relax.
- Let's begin with the toes. Feel your toes relaxing. Now feel your feet and let them deeply relax. Feel your ankles and relax. Breathe in, breathe out and let go.
- Then move to your lower legs, and feel them relax. Breathe in gently, breathe out and relax. Move to your upper legs. The upper legs feel relaxed. Now your whole legs are relaxed, from the top to the tips of your toes. Breathe in, breathe out and let go.
- Bring your attention to your seat and hips, and relax. Breathe in,breathe out and let go.
- Bring your attention to your lower back. Breathe calmly and relax. Move to your upper back, relax. Your back is now completely relaxed.
- Move your attention to your stomach, and relax. Breathe in, breathe out and let go. Move up to the chest. The entire chest area is relaxing now. Continue to breathe gently.
- Now draw your attention to your fingertips. Relax your fingers, and your hands. Your lower arms are relaxed, and your upper arms are feeling deeply relaxed. Breathe in, breathe out and let go.
- And now your shoulders are relaxing and melting away. Begin to relax the neck, releasing any tightness in the neck muscles. Relax and breathe calmly; let go.
- Move your attention to your face and relax the muscles in your face. Your jaw is relaxed, your lips are relaxed, and your eyes are closed very gently and very softly. Relax.
- Now move to your mind. Breathe in, breathe out and let go. Allow your mind to relax deeply.
- Move your attention to your heart. Relax into your heart, and remain there, feeling deeply relaxed in your heart. Stay there for a little while.
- Now slowly bring your attention back to the present moment. Wiggle your toes, and slowly, gently open your eyes.
- *Young children can remain in the heart for 20 seconds, gradually extending up to 1 minute
The above can slowly bloom into meditation. Visit www.heartfuless.org for further information